Rural atmosphere and unique chic for this studio room on the garden level, providing a nice range of natural colours, like a watercolour painting of our Norman countryside, where the storks who fly over our house live. Elm beams, stone, flax, sandstone : noble, rustic, warm and authentic materials.
Bed and Breakfast "The storks"
|The storks||Rate for 2 nights and more||Rate for 5 nights|
|1 person :||81,82 € HT / 90 € TTC||75,45 € HT / 83 € TTC|
|2 people:||88,18 € HT / 97 € TTC||81,82 € HT / 85 € TTC|
All taxes included.
A tax of € 0.65 per person over 18 years applies from April 1(st) to September 30(th)
- Surface : 15 square meters (PRM access)
- Queen size bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
- Desk / workstation
- Wardrobe cupboard
- Wifi/Ethernet internet unlimited access
- Flat screen TV set (HD led)
- DVD player
- Iphone or Ipod dock/CD/USB/Alarm clock station
- Electric kettle and coffee machine (Dolce Gusto) in the kitchen for coffee, chocolate, tea and herbal tea.
- Electric curtains (with remote)
- Private bathroom : 6 square meters (PRM access)
- Italian shower with seat and support bar
- Sink and adjustable mirror
- Toilets with a support bar
- Wall-mounted towel dryer
- Hair dryer
- Towels, bathmat and toilet ustensils
- Hall : 5 square meters (washing-machine and tumble-dryer available)
- Cables and country specific power supply available on demand to our foreign guests
- Various documents on activities and D-Day visits